October 22, 2009

Feel like a slacking dickbag...

Cause it's been a while and I've been working and fixing cars and riding bikes. Sometimes all it takes is to leave a post here after it's been a while to settle me because I'm hopelessly obsessive like that. Right now, I'm sitting alone at the century city AMC because I just saw Paranormal Activity with my LA family and now I'm wasting time waiting for the IMAX Where The Wild Things Are. I've biked at least 30 miles today because my transmission is fucked and after the movie I've got 12 more because I'm riding to Delancey to have a couple beers because I've always wanted to ride my bike to a bar...pick up some really beautiful girl I don't really want to sleep with and then get outside the bar and say something like I rode my bike will that be a problem?

My Thursday when the sun goes down. Blogged from an iPhone.