September 21, 2005

Shout Back...

Here we are...a couple weeks deep into this thing and I feel so lonely. So lonely. Me going on and on and you....well, you haven't said shit. One of the reasons I started a new blog and scrapped the old one was because it felt so, kind of...lonely. Now, you can talk back. So many posts and so much lack of opinion from any and everyone reading. You don't have to have anything to say. Hell, most of the time, I agree...there ain't much room. For that, I quarter heartedly apologize.

But I now I want you to shout back. Partailly because I have nothing to say. These first weeks are usually quite draining. The, "I have no talent why am I wasting my life away" type. Usually into the third week, that wears off...and you begin to let yourself remember what got you here in the first place. And it gets good. Hopefully real good.

So...who's reading? You don't have to say for real...make up a name, I don't care...but tell me where you are reading from. Because after all...my lone goal in doing all of this. West Hollywood, grinding, writing, reaching...is to touch one person in Uzbeckistan. That's all.

Shout a little love...even if it's just a little bit. It'll keep the blood of this thing flowing.

Where you at? Who the hell are you?

Click that little comment thing right below here and tell me.