September 05, 2005

Back to the grindstone...

Hello. I have returned from the Abyss. Initially, I set out to develop and design my own site. I bought my Macromedia Studio and, well...here we are. All I need is a word here and a word there. I am settling. You don't mind.

So this is the glorious return. A swift hello and a promise that I have "intentions" to keep the blood of this one flowing strong. You see, this little thing I am setting out on is nothing short of a quest, and to all those who would care to lend an ear, I would like to share the steps along the way. The process of taming this beast of Hollywood.

And since I am quite an impressionable youth, I deem nothing too far out of bounds where it is free from comment. What I can promise is that things may become slightly more...um...personal.

In the R Smith impersonal sort of way.

Uncomfortable studio meetings and blind, intimidating phone calls...pimping scripts...sleazy producers...rejections...false promises...chasing starlets and failed romances...and a night job where I have to sign a confidentiality agreement swearing not to disclose events that Star Magazine would likely stuff pockets for.

It must be in my nature to clear the way for the other side of the spectrum. I do believe it's coming.

The old posts have been posted. Cheers to a long future...and to coming along for a ride. It's sure to be a good one.