June 09, 2010

People Sometimes Ask Me...

What my parents think of what I do, of my crossing the world believing the words I write and the things I experience will someday be important. I say they're on board, or that they learned at some point that the train was going to keep rolling regardless of what they thought of me...so better to be on it. Then I correct myself and say what I just said wasn't meant to be cold before I offer something in English like I have the best parents in the world, supportive and inspiring and so many other things I could get into in a long spat...but I'd rather just post this and let it speak for itself...

Koooala Lumfuckingpur! What you are doing is just so, so, so amazing. I contemplate in thoughtful moments like these and can hardly imagine. Those loose screws in your head are what make you who you are and what you do but thank God for those loose screws and who you are. Hope to see you sometime in the not too distant future but in the mean time suck up as much of this as you can. And of course always watch where you're going but at the same time watch your back. Go Celtics and fuck k0be and Phil Jackson.

-G