June 04, 2010

Korp Kun Krap Thailand...

Tomorrow morning I'm getting up at 630, heading to the airport in Samui. Can't believe it's already been 20 days. After living on an island for most of it, I need some big city jolt before heading to another island. Everything here is so close. I used to have this dark spot in my mind - what cultures were like on this side of the world - like I didn't understand the world completely and how all of it worked together. Now that plans are starting to form in my mind, I'm beginning to think of the world as a very small place - or at least I will fully when this is all said and done.

I thought I was going to stay in Thailand for a long, long time. It's such a big country - so many places to go, so many different flavors to taste and see. I got it, at least as well as I'll ever need to right now. Something is taking me elsewhere, and it's the kind of something I'd be best not to question, the kind of something I'd be better off just following. So that's what I'm doing. I feel detached and exhausted, wonderfully exhausted, like there are things inside of me that needed to get pulled out and got pulled out.

There's a Girl here that's been treating me real good, a Girl I have to say goodbye to tomorrow morning, who I will see again and not forget. She caught it nicely...

Reset...
Reload...
Repeat and onward.