March 16, 2009

Julia Roberts...


There's a good looking movie coming out this weekend called Duplicity. It's a Clive Owen/Julia Roberts piece directed by Michael Clayton's Tony Gilroy. I was just reading some reviews and it's certainly now reading like a winner, too. But that's not what struck me. I saw this above picture and that's what did it -- a right hook from Julia Roberts, after all this time, after swooning us all for what...the last 20 years, to actually own the capability to be re-discovered now, at 41, after taking the time to get a family off the ground...

What a woman. What a darling. And she makes me feel like such a child, such a little boy. And I'm always alright with that. And when I'm moved, I speak...proud that when my era of film comes and goes - I'll be able to look back, hang my hat on a woman like that.