May 09, 2010

My Conversation With A Stripper At The Vegas Rhino...

I'm not like the boys here. I don't pay.
I'm not like the girls here. And here we are.
You're incredible...but I'm just here to wing someone.
You keep saying that.
Because I don't want you to waste your time.
You keep saying that.
I know.
So stop saying it.
Okay.
You've cost me a thousand dollars. You understand, right?
That's why I'm telling you to leave me alone.
But you understand you're costing me a thousand dollars?
I do.
And that I don't care about that at all.
Yeah...
I like you.
I like girls who don't name themselves after Ivy League schools.
Do you want to know my real name?
Maybe later.
I like you.
I know you do, honey.
Don't talk to me like they talk to me.
Sorry. I didn't mean to.
I don't want to go back out there. I don't want to be good at this.
So what are you doing here?
Real estate isn't what it used to be.
How's it going so far?
It's my first weekend ever.
Sure it is.
Stop doing that. I have no reason to tell you stories.
Okay, okay. I know. So?
Four grand since Thursday.
Fuck real estate.
Could have been ten but like I said...
You don't want to be "good."
You got it.
Where you from?
Same place you are.
West Hollywood?
One block from you. Too bad you're moving to Thailand.
It's not such a bad thing.
I'm really happy I met you.
...yeah, me too.
I'm going to take you to dinner on Tuesday.
Are you?
You have a problem with that?
No. No problem.
Okay then.
Okay then.