May 18, 2010

Chaweng...

It's 10 in the morning now. While the video was uploading, I walked to the beach. The cats chase crabs here and watching them is a good way to get some sun and listen to music and pass some time. I have to walk to the street to find some goggles to keep salt out of my eyes when I swim. That's my major sub noon development in Koh Samui, as I've already been up since 4 and writing. There's a party at my resort today, every wednesday and it's supposed to draw from most of this side of the island.

Durban is staying north of me. I told him I wanted to stay here and he has a place and we decided that be the best way to do things. He's recently been through something very trying and we're trying to have respect for that. When he comes to meet me, he comes to meet me and we're okay to leave it at that.

But for now, this is home...