February 02, 2011

Harvey Keith...

When I worked at Mozza, there was a guy who used to come and sit at the far end of the bar, by the wall. He liked me because I "got it," because wine for him was always "on the arm," and because I refused his tips (Not trying to sound generous, just trying to not sound like I was pulling a scam). He taught me a lot about life, mostly his, and always kept things moving. Since I left, we meet up for a bite every couple of weeks. Sometimes tough company, he is absolutely unique, and rare, and the kind of company that can not be replicated. He told me this video was online. The director is a fucking moron, I can not say this enough, because I could not think it enough as I was watching. Don't let him distract you from the gems, because there are plenty. There are plenty.