November 01, 2010

Ready Or Not, Here They Come...

Fall is about adoration for me. I could go on and explain, but things are getting different these days, choosing to bottle and save, build myself into a secretive madness, trusting no one to guide my ship or even put their fucking hand on my wheel, not for one fucking second. That's what the game is doing to me and I love it. No, I adore it. But I didn't start this one out to be about me...

I adore the fall for its movies, their brains...their cool and ambition, and this one I'll tout about as highly as any. Colin Farrell moved to the top of my list after In Bruges. Keira Knightly after the first second I saw her on screen in anything. David Thewlis, Ray Winstone. One of the greatest television shows to ever come around, Pushing Daisies' heroine Anna Friel - and in her accent! I love Brits...I love their dames...one day I'll marry one.

Looking forward...