December 08, 2010

What A Morning...

One of my favorite things about the end of the year is the recap - music, lit, film, progress, love, loss...it's all very nostalgic and what can I say, I'm one nostalgic guy. I spent most of the morning reading through Longform's top 5 interviews of the year. Right now only through Christian Bale and Bill Murray because I'm Hollywood slut, but will make it through the rest. Clearly fascinating because otherwise, why would I be writing about it, but also because one of those two says something exactly like, "And Chris Farley was just phenomenal. Beverly Hills Ninja will always remain one of my tops. I have watched that movie. One time I sat down and watched it two nights in a row, and cried with laughter both times. The guy just was a phenomenon, and is missed dearly in my household."


And I probably wouldn't be writing if it was who you thought it to be...